Although it is one of the most exciting times of your life, planning a wedding can be a very stressful and time consuming process. Engaging an experienced wedding planner will ensure you have the wedding of your dreams but can relax and enjoy the experience knowing every detail has been considered. If you just don’t have the time or know where to start this package is for you.
Studio Events has planned over 40 weddings, each one perfectly unique. We only work with the best vendors Perth and the South West has to offer. Studio Events is known for meticulous planning and attention to detail and the ability to translate a rough idea into your dream day.
The process begins with a detailed consultation to really get to know you and your fiancée.
From this we develop a fully customised styling proposal, capturing the vision of your perfect day. We can take the reins with every creative and logistical detail from creating a signature floral brief, designing a four-course menu to assisting with designing the personalised on the day stationery
Each package is individually priced as per your needs but can include:
- Several meetings throughout the planning process
- Sourcing wedding venue for both ceremony and reception including site visits and evaluation
- Concept Development - starting with the creation of mood boards and storyboards we work together to translate your vision into a complete concept
- Styling Brief – developing a detailed final look and feel including each of the key elements
- Obtaining quotes and finalising all wedding hire and decorative elements including (but not limited to) furniture, cutlery, crockery, glassware and dance floor.
- Design of lighting plan sourcing and booking lighting supplier
- Development of floral styling concept, acquisition of quotes and liaising with florist throughout.
- Engaging caterers and menu development
- Sourcing photographers and videographers
- Sourcing entertainment, staging and AV
- Working with you to create in invitation suite as well as all signage and stationary requirements along the way o
- Wedding transport
- Cake selection
- Development of event run sheet
- Creation of floor plans
- On the day setup and next day pack down including on site management of suppliers